On Thu, 3 Apr 2008, Issac Goldstand wrote:

Randy Kobes wrote:
On Tue, 1 Apr 2008, Philippe M. Chiasson wrote:

The mod_perl 2.0.4 release candidate 1 "Works with Perl 5.10" is ready. It can be downloaded here:
- linux: perl-5.8.7, Apache/2.0.55 preform - all tests pass

- Win32: perl-5.10.0 (ActivePerl 1002), Apache/2.2.8 -
'nmake test' crashes on t/modules/apache_status, but this
test passes when run individually, and also passes when
all the t/modules/* tests are run (as well as some random
combinations of earlier tests).

I don't get any crash at all in my dev-env - passes all tests.

Thanks very much for reporting that - it sounds like my problem might have something to do with my particular system (although we seem to have compatible ActivePerls).
I'll track that down, but this reinforces my earlier
comment about not holding up the release because of
this problem.

--
best regards,
Randy