Thank you for the reply,

That's one of the articles that I had read, but still I have not found
where my code having the "my scoped variable in nested subroutines" ,
I also aware of the nature of ModPerl::Registry would handle the code
in its subrountine called "handle". I have used global variable "our"
for the variables that might caused problem.