Hello, Sorry for the late of reply, I just solve it yesterday. It's
because a module of mine is using the global variable
our @array = ();

When I migrate from CGI to mod_perl, I forgot to fix that. Now I just
understand that because mod_perl only compile once, and the subsequent
execution of global variables are remembered. So I solved it by
reseting that global variable before that global variable is used.

Thanks.