> On Wed, Aug 20, 2008 at 3:03 AM, Brett Randall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> I'm trying to get PerlAuthenHandler to work but when I go to a URL
>> that I've set it up on, it asks for a username and password and then
>> lets me in no matter what I type.

> Have you debugged this code to figure out which line it returns on?

I was wondering about debugging... I'll probably do the good old open a
file, write to it after each line, and see where it stops writing - but
for future reference, is there a better way to debug PerlAuthenHandlers?
--
Brett Randall
Support & Development Manager

The material contained in this email may be confidential, and may also
be the subject of copyright and/or privileged information. If you are
not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure or copying of this
document is prohibited. If you have received this document in error,
please advise the sender and delete the document.

This email communication does not create or vary any contractual
relationship between Hillsong and you. Internet communications are not
secure and accordingly Hillsong does not accept any legal liability
for the contents of this message.

Please note that neither Hillsong nor the sender accepts any
responsibility for viruses and it is your responsibility to scan the
email and any attachments.

Hillsong
www.hillsong.com