Hi all,

Apologies if this isn't the right forum, but I am not sure where to turn
to...

I have mod_perl 2.0.4 installed with ActivePerl 5.10.0 under Apache 2.2.9
running on Windows 2003 Server SP1.

I have a very simple PerlResponseHandler hooked in via httpd.conf for a
specific Location.  My custom PerlResponseHandler simply prints back "Hello
World" on the HTTP Response.  E.g. (simplified obviously):

sub handler {
    my $r = shift;
    my $s = $r->server;
    print "Hello World";
    return Apache2::Const::OK;
}
1;

The PerlResponseHandler works fine for most requests, however if I blast a
whole bunch of HTTP requests on multiple threads, etc to Apache, the Web
server stops handling responses.  Connections eventually time out with no
response.  Apache error.log shows the following:

Free to wrong pool da2750 not 184a6a8.

Which leads me to believe there is something funny going on with multiple
threads, etc.

Where do I start to dive in and figure this out?  I don't think I am doing
anything out of the ordinary - it is pretty basic stuff.  I am concerned my
version of mod_perl or ActivePerl has some issues around this...

Any tips greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Scott