On Thu 09 Oct 2008, André Warnier wrote:
> > The PerlResponseHandler works fine for most requests, however if I
> > blast a whole bunch of HTTP requests on multiple threads, etc to
> > Apache, the Web server stops handling responses.  Connections
> > eventually time out with no response.  Apache error.log shows the
> > following:
> >
> > Free to wrong pool da2750 not 184a6a8.
> >
> > Which leads me to believe there is something funny going on with
> > multiple threads, etc.
>
> It definitely sounds that way, but that's way out of my league.
> (Might that extra $r->server have something to do with it ?)
>
> Perrin, Fred, Torsten ? help !

Sorry guys, I have read my name at least twice in similar mails lately.
But I must say I am under heavy load with my daytime job and this will
continue almost certainly till the end of the year. Plus my father had
a heart attack a week ago. (3 bypasses but he will survive.) So, I am
afraid, I am not going to be much help.

Torsten

--
Need professional mod_perl support?