André Warnier wrote:
> I would like to add that it seems ridiculously simple to decompile Java
> classes.
Agreed. With the popularity of bytecode languages such as Java and .Net,
suddenly nobody talks about the ease of obtaining source code in the
flesh. As Andre mentioned, it's trivial to decompile .Net DLLs.

I tried to recover an old perl app packaged by ActivePerl some time
back. It was impossible to do this, and the good guys at AP verified my
pain. If anything I'd say that I feel confident my (AP-packaged)
products will not fare any worse than any commercial Java/ .Net
executables in the wild.