On Wed, Jul 8, 2009 at 2:29 PM, Idel Fuschini<idel.fusch...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have published the last version of "Apache Mobile Filter".
>
> For more info: http://www.idelfuschini.it/it/apache-mobile-filter-v2x.html

Looks interesting, but for future reference, when posting links to the
list, you might want to consider sending your email in plain text
rather than html:

http://perl.apache.org/maillist/email-etiquette.html#Post_in_PLAIN_TEXT

Also, I think people are generally more accepting of links that are
openly using a known redirect tracker such as bit.ly, rather than
embedding a hidden redirect link using html as you did here [1].

Your email will probably get out to more people on the list, as some
email clients will identify this technique and mark it as spam or a
phishing message.  Having been the victim of a CRSF attack that used
this method, it tends to stand out as a red flag in my view when I
recognize it (but that's just me, I don't speak for the list in
general).

[1]
3A%2F%2Fwww%2Eidelfuschini%2Eit%2Fit%2Fapache-mobile-filter-v2x%2Ehtml&amp;=
urlhash=3D0M2h&amp;_t=3Ddisc_detail_link" target=3D"_blank">http://www.idel=
fuschini.it/it/apache-mobile-filter-v2x.html</a>