Thanks :)  I am currently looking into a solution to do dynamic image
resizing for mobile devices, so this is interesting to me.

Can you provide some more documentation in the pod for the module so that I
can see how to use it?

Particularly this module:

http://search.cpan.org/~ifuschini/Apache2-WURFLFilter-2.03/lib/Apache2/ImageRenderFilter.pm

A snippet that I could add to my httpd.conf would be ideal.

On Wed, Jul 8, 2009 at 4:05 PM, Idel Fuschini<idel.fusch...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Fred,
> You have right, and thanks for the reporting. I just did a cut and paste
> from a  my post on linkedin. So I try to re-send my question:
>
> "I have published the last version of "Apache Mobile Filter".
>
> The Apache Mobile Filter allows you to access WURFL from any programming
> language, not just Java and php that is traditionally used for dynamic
> mobile web sites.
>
> The module detects the mobile device and passes the WURFL capabilities on
> the other web application as environment variables. It can also be used to
> resize images on the fly to adapt to the screen size of the mobile device.
>
> Try it and let me know your opinion.  Do you think could be an intersting
> mobile solution for the Apache Software Foundation
>
> For download the package:
> http://search.cpan.org/~ifuschini/Apache2-WURFLFilter-2.03/
>
> For more info: http://www.idelfuschini.it/it/apache-mobile-filter-v2x.html
> Demo link: http://apachemobilefilter.nogoogle.it/php_test.php";
>
> Sorry again for the mistake.
>

> 2009/7/9 Fred Moyer <f...@redhotpenguin.com>
>>
>> On Wed, Jul 8, 2009 at 2:29 PM, Idel Fuschini<idel.fusch...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>> > I have published the last version of "Apache Mobile Filter".
>> >
>> > For more info:
>> > http://www.idelfuschini.it/it/apache-mobile-filter-v2x.html
>>
>> Looks interesting, but for future reference, when posting links to the
>> list, you might want to consider sending your email in plain text
>> rather than html:
>>
>> http://perl.apache.org/maillist/email-etiquette.html#Post_in_PLAIN_TEXT
>>
>> Also, I think people are generally more accepting of links that are
>> openly using a known redirect tracker such as bit.ly, rather than
>> embedding a hidden redirect link using html as you did here [1].
>>
>> Your email will probably get out to more people on the list, as some
>> email clients will identify this technique and mark it as spam or a
>> phishing message.  Having been the victim of a CRSF attack that used
>> this method, it tends to stand out as a red flag in my view when I
>> recognize it (but that's just me, I don't speak for the list in
>> general).
>>
>> [1]

3A%2F%2Fwww%2Eidelfuschini%2Eit%2Fit%2Fapache-mobile-filter-v2x%2Ehtml&amp;=