Hi all,

I'd like to know if it's possible to build mod_perl on Win32; I'd like
to use mod_perl with StrawberryPerl. It seems to be that the only way
that could be done is to compile Apache also with MinGW, and that's not
possible because of limited support for Windows Shared Memory in MinGW.

Also if you'd try to compile mod_perl it will try to run "./configure"
on the Apache sources but that will fail on Win32 because 1. there is no
Configure in the win32 Apache sources and 2. Windows will try to execute
"." which is not exactly an executable file...

Does anyone have pointers or tips?

Thanks in advance,
--
Michiel Beijen

((otrs)) :: OTRS AG :: Norsk-Data-Straße 1 :: 61352 Bad Homburg
    Phone: +49 (0) 6172 681988 0 :: Fax: +49 (0) 9421 56818 18
      http://www.otrs.com/ :: Communication with success!

Geschäftssitz: Bad Homburg
Amtsgericht Bad Homburg, HRB 10751
Steuernummer: 003 240 97505
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Burchard Steinbild
Vorstand: André Mindermann (Vorsitzender), Martin Edenhofer

NEU! ENTERPRISE SUBSCRIPTION - JETZT informieren und buchen!