I'm not sure if I remember right, but you may want to check out the PerlOptions +Parent
option.

http://modperlbook.org/html/24-5-6-3-Parent.html

Artem Kuchin wrote:
I have run into a problem. I want to have my packages
precompiled in apache process with

PerlModule X:Y

X:Y is my own package with is located in the site directory.
The site is a virtual host.

However, this apache also has many other virtual hosts with ALMOST the same
software with a package named X:Y, but a little bit modified.

So, in those virtual hosts i also need PerlModule X:Y

The problem is that mod_perl cannot find X:Y until i specify
PerlSwitches -I/host1/dir

But this works globally and cannot be specified per virtual host. I am stuck here,
but i need this personalizaed for each virtual host.

Any workaround?

Regards,
Artem