On Fri, Sep 11, 2009 at 3:02 PM, Devin Teske <dte...@vicor.com> wrote:
> Maybe somebody can refute what I'm seeing, but as of mod_perl-2.0.4,
> Apache2::Reload is gone (so you can remove that from your list of
> options).

It was not bundled with 2.0.4 but is available on CPAN:

http://search.cpan.org/dist/Apache-Reload

It will be bundled again with 2.0.5.  There was a discussion on the
dev list about how to manage perl based Apache2?::* modules with
mod_perl core releases and the specific version control procedures to
accomplish this in a pain free manner.