Hi all,

after searching for a while without finding an answer to my question
I hope you can help me,

We're using mod_perl with ModPerl::Registry to have only a thin
layer between apache and our perl scripts. So far so good.
Now we want to produce error documents dynamically and thought
this could be achieved by simply producing a normal html document
and setting a status code > 400.

But it seems that the apache error handling jumps in as soon as
the code is seen and the html document is not delivered to
the client.

My question: Which is an easy and correct way to produce ErrorDocuments while
using ModPerl::Registry?

Best regards
Andreas