I've been - in my spare time - trying to figure this PSGI thing out. I'm a Windows guy you see, and I realised there's no PPM for Plack.

Is Strawberry the only alternative?

Jonathan Vanasco wrote:

On Oct 15, 2009, at 1:36 PM, Adam Prime wrote:

I haven't played with it, but i have read a bunch of Miyagawa's blog posts about it. I do know that Jeff Horwitz is planning to support WSGI in mod_parrot / mod_perl 6, but i don't know exactly what that means ;)

Yeah I heard about that too. Unfortunately, I seriously doubt I'll ever use Perl6.

The PSGI spec is really neat. It's just a perl version of WSGI. I'm hoping to play around with it on some spare time next month, and see if it can get around some of the weird stuff I've had to do with libapreq in the past.