Thank you for this example but it is talking about how to define the Authz
and Authen handlers, it is asuming that you are using AuthType Basic, " When
Apache sends the HTTP header with this code, the browser will normally pop
up a dialog box that prompts the user for login information."

That is just what I want to change, instead of using a pop dialog, the
brower should send the user to a form.

Juan Manuel Parrilla Gutierrez