Hi All,

I'm trying to build mod_perl along with apache as described
here<http://www.slashcode.com/docs/INSTALL.html#installation_procedure>
(step
3 gives the build and test instructions).

When I run "make test", quite a few of the test (including the 1st one)
failed. So I tried to run just the first test as follows:

# make start_httpd
letting apache warm up...\c
done

# cd t
# ./TEST -v modules/actions.t
modules/actions.t ..
1..1
fetch: `500 unexpected EOF before status line seen
'
not ok 1
Failed 1/1 subtests
Test Summary Report
-------------------
modules/actions.t (Wstat: 0 Tests: 1 Failed: 1)
  Failed test:  1
Files=1, Tests=1,  0 wallclock secs ( 0.03 usr  0.08 sys +  0.27 cusr  0.11
csys =  0.49 CPU)
Result: FAIL

I can't work out what the problem is. Does anyone have any suggestions?

These are the software versions I'm using.
OpenSuse 11.1
perl: 5.10.0
mod_perl: 1.29
apache: 1.3.34