On 1/31/2010 3:47 PM, Gav... wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
> I notice you have perl.apache.org/dist/ area in your website directories.
>
> The proper location for distribution is apache.org/dist/perl/
>
> That second location is what gets picked up by the mirrors for distribution.
>
> That second location is also out of sync, is older than your own /dist/
> area.
>
> Could you please start using the proper dist location for releases and
> remove
> your own /dist/ area from your website.
>
> Thanks
>
> Gav...

I'm not sure what we will do about this.  I recall there being a reason
why this is the case.

Philip M. Gollucci (pgollu...@p6m7g8.com) c: 703.336.9354
VP Apache Infrastructure; Member, Apache Software Foundation
Committer,                        FreeBSD Foundation
Sr. System Admin,                 Ridecharge Inc.
Consultant,                       P6M7G8 Inc.

Work like you don't need the money,
love like you'll never get hurt,
and dance like nobody's watching.