In data 20 febbraio 2010 alle ore 21:16:22, Torsten Förtsch <torsten.foert...@gmx.net> ha scritto:

On Saturday 20 February 2010 19:25:39 Tosh Cooey wrote:
I do enjoy the fact that nobody really seems to have a simple definitive
vanilla fork/spawn process down pat, it seems everyone does what I do,
trying this and that stumbling about until they come up with some
monstrosity like Torsen has that works under the sheer weight of tricks.

Well, if I'd said: "Tosh take ModPerl::Something from CPAN and call
ModPerl::Something::spawn" you'd liked it (no matter what it does internally), right?

That sheer weight of tricks comes down to 3 points:
[...]

That's really valuable, thanks for sharing.
However, a question:

is this something that should be included in Apache2::SubProcess
to make it better? Or is this something that could be published
another, separate, CPAN distribution?
Or maybe it's already out there?

--
Cosimo