[ please reply-all to keep it on the list ]

On Mon, Sep 20, 2010 at 4:07 PM, Sharon Pattison <scp02...@gmail.com> wrote:
> We would still like to track down the cause of the problem, if we can.  The
> process does indeed seem to become broken at a particular point and the CGI
> object has an incorrect query_string for each request until the process
> dies.

That sounds like it may be a problem with the scoping of the variables
you load data into from CGI rather than CGI itself.  Hard to say until
you get a way to reproduce it.

> If you have any other suggestions for finding the root of the problem, we
> would love to hear your ideas.

If you can write a test to determine if this is happening, you can log
the process ID and then use that to look back through your access_log
(if you log process ID there) and see what the sequence was that broke
the process.  Try to write a test that runs at some point in the
request and checks the URL against the values you see from CGI.pm.

- Perrin