I am having all sorts of troubles uploading files bigger then 64M using
mod_perl2.

Any file I try to upload that is bigger then 63M I get the following error.

(20014)Internal error: Content-Length header (723283299) exceeds configured
max_body limit (67108864)

So I told myself lets do a little research .... It is Perl so this should be
easy to fix.  After a little of researching I found the APREQ2_ReadLimit
parameter for the httpd.conf.  So I added this to my httpd.conf.

APREQ2_ReadLimit 1024M (1 Gig)

Restarted Apache and tried again .... Still no luck with same error message.
Back to researching.

I found 2 more things which I thought would solve my problem.  I found POST_MAX:

my $req = Apache2::Request->new($r,POST_MAX =>100 * 1024 * 1024);

And also

$req->read_limit(100 * 1024 * 1024);

So I tried playing with these settings and all I get now is "Conflicting
information" in my log files.  As soon as I set POST_MAX or read_limit to
anything below 67108864 it works fine for all files less then 64M in size.  How
can I get mod_perl2 to upload a 700mb file.  If you need sample code of what I
am doing I am more then happy to provide it.

Thanks in advance,

Tim Hibbard
Senior Program Engineer
Ohio University