Hi,

On 23 Mar 2011, at 13:42, Torsten Förtsch wrote:

>> I'm putting together a mp2 application where I'd like to trigger
>> authentication from within a PerlTransHandler, and not from httpd.conf.
>
> This won't work in a PerlTransHandler because between trans and maptostorage
> the request configuration made so far is thrown away and reset to the default
> server config. Move those lines to a PerlMapToStorage handler and it should
> work assuming that there are no other directives overriding them in .htaccess
> files or similar.

Thanks so much, Torsten -- you're a star!

Interestingly, adding a PerlMapToStorageHandler caused a segfault, but using a
PerlHeaderParserHandler instead (with identical code) worked like a dream.

Cheers,
Andrew.

--
Andrew Green
Article Seven Limited

Article Seven Limited is a registered company in England and Wales.  Registered
number: 5703656. Registered office: 73 Lassell Street, Greenwich, London, SE10
9PJ.