On Tue, Jun 21, 2011 at 8:05 AM, William Bulley <w...@umich.edu> wrote:
>> So, if you just remove the "-compile => ':common'" part, does Apache still
>> fail to start (at the same point I mean) ?
[...]
> This suggestion was given earlier and I tried it late last week to no avail.
> I still got the same error complaining about the Apache2::Const module.

Maybe I'm the one confused now, but I thought you said that when you
removed that the application started and those errors about the
modules went away.  You said that instead you got errors about
"unreferenced scalar" stuff when apache shut down.  Have you checked
to see if the application works at that point?

- Perrin