According to Perrin Harkins <per...@elem.com> on Tue, 06/21/11 at 11:57:

> Maybe I'm the one confused now, but I thought you said that when you
> removed that the application started and those errors about the
> modules went away.  You said that instead you got errors about
> "unreferenced scalar" stuff when apache shut down.  Have you checked
> to see if the application works at that point?

I may have mis-spoken.  A lot of different tests and hair pulling here...

When the -compile parameters are removed, I get this:

   Syntax OK.
   Attempt to free unreferenced scalar: SV 0x28be1014 during global destruction.
   Attempt to free unreferenced scalar: SV 0x28bda578 during global destruction.
   Attempt to free unreferenced scalar: SV 0x28bda7d0 during global destruction.
   Attempt to free unreferenced scalar: SV 0x28d1b3e8 during global destruction.
   Attempt to free unreferenced scalar: SV 0x28d1b050 during global destruction.
   Attempt to free unreferenced scalar: SV 0x28bda730 during global destruction.
   Attempt to free unreferenced scalar: SV 0x28bda4b0 during global destruction.
   Attempt to free unreferenced scalar: SV 0x28d1b3d4 during global destruction.
   Attempt to free unreferenced scalar: SV 0x28be176c during global destruction.
   Attempt to free unreferenced scalar: SV 0x28bda6cc during global destruction.
   Attempt to free unreferenced scalar: SV 0x28be15dc during global destruction.

and the server does not start.  I am becoming more and more convinced
that I will have to revert to 5.12.3 version of Perl...

Regards,

web...

--
William Bulley                     Email: w...@umich.edu