Based on this <http://www.perl.com/pub/2002/02/20/css.html> I was trying to
install Apache::TaintRequest so as to sanitize requests, but when I tried to
install via CPAN I go the following error:

" CPAN.pm: Going to build G/GO/GOZER/mod_perl-1.31.tar.gz

************* WARNING *************

  Your Perl is configured to link against libgdbm,
  but libgdbm.so was not found.
  You could just symlink it to /usr/lib64/libgdbm.so.2.0.0

************* WARNING *************
Enter `q' to stop search
Please tell me where I can find your apache src
 [../apache_x.x/src] /root/httpd-2.2.15
Configure mod_perl with /root/httpd-2.2.15 ? [y]

  Apache Version 1.3.0 required, aborting..."

This is the latest version from CPAN....is there a more modern replacement for
this?

--
Bruce Johnson
University of Arizona