It looks like you're trying to install Apache::TaintRequest against
mod_perl 2.2 (httpd 2.2.15).

Since you're using mod_perl2, you'll need Apache2::TaintRequest. I
just pushed 0.01 to CPAN, so it should be coming to a mirror near you
in the next 24-72 hours.

Warning - that code only passes compilation test and replaces
Apache::Util::escape_html with HTML::Entities::encode_entities.  It
was written when I had half an hour to spare today with Paris Roubaix
2011 and a nice Alaskan IPA, so some assembly may be required. Feel
free to file bugs against RT, but it also might 'just work'.