On Wed, Oct 3, 2012 at 9:45 AM, Jason Aubrey <aubre...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> We have  modperl application running on 64bit (2 cores), freebsd 8.2, perl
> 1.14.1, modperl 2.0.5, apache 2.2.21, 24GB of ram and about 5.5k users.
> Additional system details are below.  Under heavy load we are seeing errors
> of the form
>
>> Failed to evaluate module Parser::Legacy: Attempt to reload
>> Parser/Legacy.pm aborted.\nCompilation failed in require at (eval 15635)
>> line 1....

I remember seeing this kind of thing when I was trying to use
ActiveState's  mod_perl-ish thing with IIS years ago.  It would fail
to find things like strict.pm when it was under load.  I guessed the
same thing: some sort of concurrency issue.  I don't have a solution
to offer though, since I gave up on that one and used CGI.

- Perrin