Thanks Marius.

I'm using ActivePerl but that doesn't really matter to me. mod_perl is what is important for this project, so if I have to switch to "Strawberry Perl" (never heard that term before, lol), then that should be fine.

If any installation instructions exist for that I would be most grateful.

Thank you in advance!

Warm Regards,
Jordan Michaels