Hi There,

Somehow images get corrupted when i read and then download them with a modperl script using File::Read or File::Slurp. The images are not really broken but they get blurred and dont look like before they are uploaded. When i download them directly from the webserver directory where they are stored they are ok.

I have also tried the script below but no success.

<-->

print $args->{base}->{CGI}->header( -type => $mimetype, -attachment => $document );

    my $fname = $file;

    open my $in, q{<}, $fname or die qq{Could not open file <$fname>: $!};
    binmode($in);

    open my $out, q{>&STDOUT} or die qq{Cant dup STDOUT: $!};
    binmode($out);
    $out->autoflush(1);

    my ($more, $buf);
    do{