Your perl -V output shows:

archname=MSWin32-x86-multi-thread-64int

which means you have the 64-bit-int version of Strawberry Perl.

My builds are (out of necessity) for the normal 32-bit-int versions,
named "no64" -- as suggested by the names of my zip files, and as I
clearly stated in the announcement emails.

Please try again with the "no64" version of Strawberry Perl.

Ideally try using 5.18.4 to match the version of Strawberry Perl that
I used. Your perl -V shows 5.18.2, although in theory they should, of
course, be binary compatible.