I'm wondering if it's possible to list the current virtual directories of the current virtual host using mod_perl. I've been combing through the API and nothing is jumping out at me, so I figured it'd post here and see if anyone could offer any direction on this.

At this point I'm thinking I *might* be able to use something like Apache2::Directive::conftree() and dig through the tree?

Has anyone done anything like this before - either digging through the tree or listing all virtual directories? I would *love* to see some example code; that's how I learn best.

Thanks in advance for any help. I greatly appreciate it.

--
Warm Regards,
Jordan Michaels