Hi Paul,

You wrote:
> Helle Michel,
>
> Are you calling $r->no_cache before any response data has been sent?

Yes. Before setting the content type to text/html.

> When you say the browser receives a '0' in the response, what do you mean
> exactly?

My Ajax responder sends some fields separated by | which are being split and
then distributed into a page. The 0 is received by the JavaScript which
performes the Ajax request as first response and is then connected to the first
field.

Do i make sense ?