> I was just reading everyone's reply and now I am worried I created a
> security hole.

eval will randomly execute ANY externally aquired string and run it with
the full power and authority of Perl and your webserver.

Nothing but static strings of known perl code should be using eval...
actually it is better to just not use eval.  Error checking can be done
on the fly and code that fails for some reason should end the process.

Apache will rekick an instance anyway.

http://www.mrbrklyn.com

http://www.coinhangout.com - coins!
http://www.brooklyn-living.com