Guten Tag Rolf Schaufelberger,
am Donnerstag, 14. September 2017 um 09:10 schrieben Sie:

> We don't have the skills to debug this, so we are looking for somebody who
> will do this.
> We have a virtual machine, ready setup, accessible from outside, so this
> could be done from remote.

Why not additionally post your core dumps and some description of your
software or such here? Maybe someone recognizes something you missed
or is able to provide some debugging help for others or whatever. Or
is it secret for some reason? Doesn't sound like you have anything to
loose.

On the Bugzilla support mailing list for example, people with core
dumps after distro upgrades simply often forgot to delete Bugzilla
private packages which are not binary compatible to newer Perls
anymore and such things.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Thorsten Schöning

--