      From: Vincent Veyron <vv.li...@wanadoo.fr>
 To: modperl@perl.apache.org
 Sent: Friday, November 30, 2018 7:41 AM
 Subject: Re: Upgrading a mod_perl application from Apache 2.2 to Apache 2.4

On Fri, 30 Nov 2018 09:58:01 +0000
Andrew Green <and...@article7.co.uk> wrote:

> Does anyone know of a summary of the changes to mod_perl application code
> required,

I had to :

-modify the configuration files of my virtual hosts to include the new 'Require
all granted' directive, as explained in
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.4/upgrading.html
which Adam mentionned

-modify a couple lines of code using $c->client_ip(), because of a change of
names in the Apache API and the connection object

-modify the configuration of mod_deflate, which post upgrade would run before
my PerlOuputFilterHandler instead of after it (something changed in the
processing order of the filter queue; the solution was found here :
https://github.com/h5bp/html5-boilerplate/issues/1012)

Other than that, everything went smoothly

--
                    Bien à vous, Vincent Veyron

https://compta.libremen.com
Logiciel libre de comptabilité générale en partie double