Here's Everything stuff I ran into, not all of which have anything to do with mod_perl:

I had to change all my 'Order' directives into the new 'Require' style

Related to that, I had to stop using 'require' as described here in my auth stuff.
https://perl.apache.org/docs/2.0/api/Apache2/Access.html#C_requires_

httpd rejected the configuration, as far as i can remember. I switched to using PerlSetVar to pass in the values that I used to pass in via 'require'.

I stopped using my custom XForwardedFor InitHandler, because there is native support for this now.
https://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.4/mod/mod_remoteip.html

Adam

On 2018-11-30 8:13 a.m., Adam Prime wrote:
There isn’t currently any good documentation for this migration. I went through it myself a few months ago, and I ended up using the https changes doc to help me when I got strange errors.

https://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.4/upgrading.html

I was able to get everything working after some fooling around.

I’ll go through my hit history and post something more detailed later.

Adam