[don't know why I'm seeing only parts of this thread, I did not get the
original messages for some reason]

Hu? I'm hosting web apps on a lowly Kimsufi host (2 cores, 1,86GHz; 8
euros/month); each app makes dozens of database queries, the latest one makes
150 different queries in .05 seconds. I never see more than 0.15 load average
with 10 users on line.

Granted, I have low traffic and small databases, but still.

(incidentally, I had a look at your home page, which took a good 5 seconds to
load)

                                        Bien à vous, Vincent Veyron

--
https://compta.libremen.com
Logiciel libre de comptabilité générale en partie double