Eamon Caddigan wrote:

> At 04:26 PM 10/7/99 +0000, you wrote:
>
> >Believe it or not I'm actually a very intelligent person
>
> Okay, in case anybody's not keeping track, Paul is intelligent (and sexy),
> Davy is cool, and Yosi is a Hollywood big-shot.
>
> >Funny how we never get English listers mis-interpreting me...
>
> No, they just all "take the piss."
>
> -Eamon
>
> P.S. - I'm actually very clever

And Eamon is a bitter little 19 year old boy from Illinois that's married with
a child, wears braces, plays Dungeons and Dragons, is an ex hip hop graffiti
artist (apparently), hacks into chat rooms with his computer, calls himself
the "Logical Descendant Of The Jamaican Hooligan" (yet he's white) and likes
to throw in sad attempts at insults like this one.

Isn't that right [EMAIL PROTECTED] ....?

Give it a rest Eamon,
Davy