> Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1999 22:58:49 -0700 (PDT)
> From: Darrell Joseph <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Re: I shouldn't do this but...
>
> - --- Paul Suckyface wrote:
> > I guess we're just a lot more cultured over
> > here..........
> >
> > my humour's wasted on you lot.......
>
> No...you're just not that funny Paul....humour is a
> subtle thing...about that you are correct...and it
> seems you have yet to even begin mastering those
> subtleties.  People want to read something
> clever...smething well thought out...something
> witty..with intended puns...and most of all....sex.

Your point is lost....you and Davy have to display the mostNON-subtle "humor" on this
list....you guys are both stuck
in the child's mode of screaming not very clever profanities
(along the lines of "suck my dick!" or "Fuck off you twat!")
whilst plugging your ears simultaneously.  VERY subtle and
clever.... Unless your whole post was a subtle put-down of yourself,
in which case, WELL DONE!

Dan