Posts like these start off as a sarcastic remark to the kind of bullshit
discussed by modlisters in general, and to quote Mr. Luther, some people have
their "heads so far up their ass"  that they take it seriously or are so
bored and dull from their own modern life, that topics such as Paul's ass and
the topic that heads this email,  is actually so interesting that people take
up 80 e-mails talking about it and even begin bickering.
 I'm not complaining at all about the topics or the modlist in general, you
people amuse the fuck out of me and that's one of the reasons I'm still on
the list ( that and I haven't been kicked off yet)  I don't take any of this
seriously and I don't think most of the stuff said here is meant to be taken
seriously, I suppose it's a mod thing to not have a sense of humor.  The
closest most of you get to a sense of humor is a bit of crude sarcasm here
and there or a remark about how mod you are, which when criticized, you say
you were just kidding and you make it seem as if everyone else has a dildo up
their ass when it is you who seems to have it in yours.
If you get anything from this e-mail, understand that I doubt any of the
modernists from the 60's expected some tight arsed hypocrites arguing via
computer about mobile phones and whether or not mods can like Lauryn Hill.  I
doubt this is what they were shooting for and I find it rather pathetic and
sad that people need to hide behind a label such as "mod" in order to feel
that their life has some significance.  For all of you who have lives and
don't post 20-30 posts everyday and then pretend as if all this is a waste of
your time even though you seem to have time to post over a hundred times,
none of this applies to you, but the rest of you need to know that to the
rest of us, you look like a bunch of asses here to amuse those who actually
leave the house more than once a week, but I am but a mere yank from los
angeles, what do I know?
                                        love always,   tracy moore