Tell you what... the first person who flames this girl has me to contend
with...Im serious. Luv, I know exactly what you are going through and I know
that there are a lot of people who feel the same way. I agree with the last
person who posted that it  takes bravery to post something so personal in an
environment such as this. Just stay strong and realize that you obviously
deserved better than someone who at the first sign of a commitment ran the
other way.

A friend of mine suggested a song to me once when I was in the depths of
despair....TOO MANY FISH IN THE SEA.

It sucks for now but believe it or not it does get better

Victoria
San Francisco