[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Tell you what... the first person who flames this girl has me to contend
> with...Im serious. Luv, I know exactly what you are going through and I know
> that there are a lot of people who feel the same way. I agree with the last
> person who posted that it  takes bravery to post something so personal in an
> environment such as this. Just stay strong and realize that you obviously
> deserved better than someone who at the first sign of a commitment ran the
> other way.
>
> A friend of mine suggested a song to me once when I was in the depths of
> despair....TOO MANY FISH IN THE SEA.
>
> It sucks for now but believe it or not it does get better
>
> Victoria
> San Francisco

FUCKKKKKKK! I can't hold it any longer... I'm gonna explode if I don't release
the flames... especially when someone threatens anyone that says anything...
give me a break.  What are you gonna do...? Flame back!  duh... bore me to
tears.

I think it's ridiculous to post such whining boo hoo sob stories about being
dumped on this list... there may be a lot of you bleeding heart types out there
who want to read it but there is a lot of people out there who don't really care
that some little swedish girl had her heart broken... and that includes me... If
I posted some whiney shit like this you better believe I'd get the flames... my
ass would still be charred!

The fact is it happens... SO WHAT it's not the end of anybody's world!  6 months
is not a long time to be in a relationship at all and maybe he had some very
valid reasons to do it... Reading some of the posts about MEN being so SHITE at
times is absurd... SO ARE WOMEN!  People break up, people change and people are
equally crap on both sides... we've all dealt with it and yes it can be hard...
but you will probably feel better sooner than you think.

Move on and try talking to your family or friends or try private email with
listers... Not all of us care, we have problems of our own to deal with... some
more than others...!

Not exactly a Flame... but I toned it down a bit as I am not completely
heartless...

Davy Love