>  >Has anyone ever seen the Thunderbirds are Go! pilot movie?

With all due respect, I hate Thunderbirds and Captain Scarlett. However, I
do realize it's totally a personal thing. I just find puppets to be REALLY
creepy... I think I watched too many Twilight Zones as a child...

When it comes to 60s sci-fi, I prefer the Japanese serials like Ultra-Man,
and Space Giants, and of course, good ol' Star Trek. Also, I believe I've
mentioned this before, but anybody who likes 60s sci-fi should look for the
Italian movie, "The 10th Victim" with Marcelo and Ursula.

Cheers,

Dana Gier