*-----Original Message-----
*From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
*[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of the amazing jetboy
*Sent: Thursday, November 18, 1999 2:13 PM
*To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
*Subject: RE: [one hit wonders]
*
*
*however...
*there is a VERY large difference between the CRAP that
*you all have mentioned (in my very own humble opinion)
*and some actual GOOD releases in the eighties.
*
*once again in my opinion, i think that a lot of
*sixties "one hit wonders" were considerably better
*than those of the eighties...(see the nuggets comp. or
*any number of other 60's singles comps.)
*
*animotion???
*fark!
*
*
*--- Anakin Skywalker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
*> Perhaps logic will work with you all who are
*> complaining about the 80s.:
*>
*> Most of these modslisters are probably between
*> 18-35. Which means they GREW
*> UP on the 80's one hit wonders (or apparently as we
*> have been noticing.. two
*> hit wonders.) It's alot easier to remember the one
*> hit wonders you grew up
*> with than the ones your parents grew up with...
*> logically.
*>
*> The sixties was just as one-hit as the 80's and most
*> of them were also as
*> "crappy" as the 80s. However, we love em just the
*> same.
*>
*> Personally, since I know all the damn 80s songs, I'd
*> like more information
*> on the 60's one hitters.. that doesn't mean I am
*> going to sit and complain
*> about it, which seems to be the default action if
*> you are even somewhat not
*> interested in the content of a post.
*>
*> Chad