Actually Fire's 2nd single "Round The Gum Tree" b/w "Toothy Ruthie" is down
right awful. I found a version with a picture sleeve at the Priunceton
Record Exchange a few years ago. I'm rather unimpressed with their "Magic
Shoemaker" lp as well. Give me "Father's Name Is Dad" b/w "Treacle Toffee
World" any day...and "Man In The Teapot" too...what's the rest of the Tenth
Planet lp like? Anybody wanna trade a tape of? It came AND went like The End
lp with the Spanish 45's...(luckily Nate Krenkel was nice enough to tape
that one for me).
Ah, Fire, Gerry Anderson, Small Faces, French films.... REAL things to talk
about.
                               -Bill Luther