>Danger: Diabolik! A classic! Go buy that sucker--I beleive our man Poust
>posted an informative link a while back. Interesting to know that the
>soundtrack (which is fabulous) was lost in a fire.

I don't know why I so often find myself rating 60's movies and TV by
HAIRDOS, but I must say Danger Diabolik has some of the best hair EVER.  So
much so that after watching it with my best male friend, he went right to
the hairdresser and tried to describe what he wanted as a 'total Danger
Diabolik haircut' to the baffled stylist.  (It turned out looking great but
of course nowhere near what's in the movie.)  :o)  Yes, Brian - if you have
that link please post it again, I promise to bookmark this time!  -Becky