I thought it funny that it looked strangely like a fight card. Will these
bouts take place in Vegas or Atlantic City? And who has the pay-per-view
rights?

-----Original Message-----
From:   William Luther [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Thursday, November 18, 1999 1:15 PM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        Flames

Brian wrote:
Natalie VS Davy Love
Davy Love VS Dan Geddes
Hmmm...I see a pattern errupting here, yes?

Just reading the list cracks me up. What I love most on it are the people
who are on one hand bitching and bad mouthing others in private then
posting
these sickening ass licking comments about them. The modslist makes for
some
very strange bedfellows, sickening even. Electronic alliances for those
without souls or, for the most part, a clue.

                   -Bill Luther