>From: "Dominic Broadhurst" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>Paul
>I look forward to seeing you  at a club to dancing Ron Trent, Thomas
>Bangalter, Junior Cartier and Cassius  et al any day now

I have certainly attended (and danced at) a wide variety of clubs in my
time: hip-hop, house/techno/garage/jungle, indie, heavy rock, goth,
disco........... I now avoid most 'non-mod' clubs mainly because of the
crowd.......... though of course (from my experiences) I find the
fore-mentioned musical genres far inferior to the more 'typical' mod styles.

That said - give me indie, rock, hip-hop, punk, techno over the shitty
psyche that gets played at the Mousetrap anyday!!!!

Back to work for me!!!!