Yeah, right, "solid bunch of cats" my ass! Sean is a nasty little jerk and deserves
to be called a cross dressing old crone! As for Dan, it astounds me how he's
singlhandedly appointed himself grand vizir opinion on the scene when he's an old
wanker who is so uncool I dont know why anyone listens to his drively lack of a life.
Way to go Davy!! you got my vote!