Hey! It's that time again; my yearly pilgrimage to Rhode Island is close at hand. I'll be there from January 6th until the 13th. As of yet, I haven't been able to find much to do... I know there are sporadic soul happenins in Providence (the green room and somewhere else?) but they usually take place at 21+ venues.  So, until March, I'll need something else to entertain me.  Any ideas? I'll probably spend a day or two in Mass, might go to Ct.....
I'm interested in record stores (I found a nice soul/r&b/hip hop store in boston somewhere....) and vintage clothing stores... (tight budget).  Of course, clubs and shows are a bonus, however, that age thing seems to keep me from having to worry about that *too* much.
Any info is appreciated.

      [spectroscopic*eclipsing*visual]
                       -brandie-

One thing I have learned in a long life:
that all of our science, measured against
reality, is primitive and childlike, and yet
it is the most precious thing we have
-A. Einstein