At 03:01 PM 12/15/99 PST, you wrote:

>The Umbrellas of Sherbourg (Musical- Great!)

I was raving about this film (I thought it was spelled "Cherbough," I could
be mistaken) a while ago on the modslist--it's nice to see it get a stamp
of approval from somebody "in the industry." Unfortunately, I wasn't able
to find much information about it (okay, I'll confess: I didn't look very
hard), and wasn't able to confirm a release date. Somehow, I was under the
(apparently mistaken) impression that it was made later, and only set in
the '60s (I'm not even sure it was set in the '60s, but the costume and set
designs betray their influence).

I suppose it was the picture quality--far less murky and grainy than most
films from the era. There must be a name for it--Yosi, care to help us
non-film people out?

-Eamon
e-mail [EMAIL PROTECTED], ICQ 13257256
Rub Up & Push Up--> http://listen.to/SoulPower